Mission statement of the Office of the Registrar
As custodians for the academic data and the integrity of the academic policies of the college, we are committed to assisting students and the Simpson Community in working within the parameters of the academic policies and requirements while respecting the dignity of all who seek our assistance.
- First day of traditional classes: August 28, 2018
- Last day to add/drop a class: September 4, 2018
- Last day to withdraw from a class: November 6, 2018
- Finals: December 11, 12 13, 2018
- Commencement: December 15, 2018
- Winter break: December 15, 2018 – January 13, 2019
|Click Here: FERPA Information
For Faculty Resources
For access to Academic Forms
For access to Transcript Information
For access to the Academic Policies
For access to the Student Life Handbook
IF YOU SEEK TO BE READMITTED, please click here
For Enrollment and Degree Verifications, please call 515-961-1642.
Hillman Hall, First Floor
Summer Office Hours
Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Jody Ragan, Registrar
Lynette Anderson, Assistant to the Registrar
Rhonda Pooley, Assistant to the Registrar
Tammi Perry, Assistant to the Registrar
Simpson College IPEDS Information
Toll Free: 800-362-2454